Top 10 Gym Favorites to Get your Heart Pumping
They say getting to the gym is half the battle, so what about the other half? What gets you through the other half of the battle? For many, music makes the difference. For my long runs, I usually depend on podcasts, but for pushing myself at the gym, I need a good song to motivate me and really, just to jam to. Here are my top 10 gym favorites to get your heart pumping and your body motivated. Try them out for yourself!
- Sweet Dreams – Beyonce
- Dancing on my Own – Robin
- The Funeral – Band of Horses
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore
- Where Have You Been – Rihanna
- Kids – MGMT
- Everlong – Foo Fighters
- Dark Horse – Katy Perry
- Titanium (feat. Sia) – David Guetta
Now that I’ve shared mine – let me know – what gets you going in the gym? What will you be jamming out to next time we see you at DFF?