Yoga has been known to help with stretching, relaxation and core building but if you are new to Yoga you may probably not know that it also can help with a multitude of other things such as
- It increases endurance, strength and flexibility
- Mental endurance and physical stamina are tested through holding postures for extended breaths
- Arm and shoulder strength is multiplied as you use your own body weight for resistance
- Lats and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before
- Abdominals and obliques are refined and sharpened through building core muscles
- Poor and average posture begins to correct itself over time
- Hip flexors are stretched and rebuilt
- Glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves are tightened and lengthened where they need to be
We offer Yoga classes for every age and every level. Our classes encourage overall health and wellness. With classes offered 7 days a week you are sure to find a few that will balance into your life and allow you to relax and but your core strength.
Visit our Class Schedule to see descriptions and times to fit your lifestyle.